Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just Doing My Part

I am glad to be part of the music video team. The filming has been an adventure to say the least. Since we met, we have divided up the different scenes by looking at who is going where over the break and what resources they will have. Because I drove through Las Vegas, I was assigned to video some of the city there as it fits right into our theme, "Shakespeare's Commentary on Society."

My First Footage
Driving down the fifteen I poked my head out the window and got my camera above my car to get a good view. The buildings were in plain sight and I shot places such as the space needle, the pyramid, and some of the beautiful hotels along the strip. Hopefully those, combined with others that I get on the way up will suffice for our "city shots."

A Work in Progress
Another theme I'm trying to capture is nature. I've been asked to film a man screaming lines from King Lear but in a modern day setting, of course, in a huge storm. If we can't get it, we may have to use a fan and a few buckets of water.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Your on the Ball Captain! Thanks for all you do!

    PS: just for fun i got some quick shots of campus..maybe Kara will like them..

    ReplyDelete